Great boat for sailing within 3 miles, fits all, extremely fun and easy to carry, and not coincidentally is our boat School for the chain small cruisers. The Beneteau First 21.7 (2006) are ideal boats for day trips, do not require boating license and can carry up to 5 people, 4 for overnight. They are equipped with outboard motor 4 hp and, on required, equipment is available for the spinnaker (First 21.7) or for the gennaker (Sun 2000).
|Technical data First 21.7|
|Draft||0,70 - 1,80 m|
|Water tank||35 l|
|Fuel tank||12 l|
|Genoa||Furling jib in Dacron with UV band with furling|
|Safety equipment||Until 6 mg|
- A bar Self-draining chain locker in the bow;
- Still 6 kg with 3 feet of chain and 30 meters in height;
- 2 peaks from 12 meters by 6 meters + 2 peaks;
- 4 fenders 4 life preserver vests;
- Lifebelt with rope and buoy light;
- Packaging rockets within 12 Mg;
- First-aid kit;
- Fire extinguisher 1 Kg;
- Audible gas;
- Ball and cone blacks, inflatables;
- Paddle telescopic boat hook;
- Removable paddle;
- Manual bilge pump, internal;
- Manual bilge pump, motor external;
- Manual use the boat and motor;
- Nautical Chart 1: 100,000 from Chioggia to Cervia;
- Bucket, articles for cleaning purposes;
- Crank winch / hoist drift;
- A lock request engine for optional Spinnaker triradiale 0.75 Oz .;
- Spinnaker pole in aluminum rocker;
- Halyard, downhaul and caricalto, all returned to the cockpit;
- Arm and hot with carabiners;
- Deck hardware.
Prices include: VAT, R.C. and Kasko, full fuel tank, final cleaning, free docking at the Marina of Este or Chioggia.
At the time of boarding must be paid a security deposit of € 400.00 (cash or check), equivalent to the insurance Kasco.